Coral Springs Car Accident Lawyers
The Law Offices of Adam Baron has Served Coral Springs, FL for 30+ Years
Car accidents are one of the most common causes of injury in the United States, but that doesn’t make the experience or resulting injuries any less traumatic for the victims. There is enough on your plate to deal with without worrying about the financial burden of medical bills. The Law Offices of Adam Baron can help you understand how to avoid car accidents and how to receive compensation!
Schedule your free consultation with our car accident lawyers in Coral Springs FL today by calling (954) 716-8976.
In 2017, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) recorded 2,746,000 injuries as a result of traffic accidents. With over 7,000 car accident injuries happening every day, it is of vital importance that you and your loved ones stay safe while driving. If you were injured in a car accident due to negligence, speak with one of our Coral Springs car accident attorneys about pursuing a personal injury lawsuit. It should be the responsibility of the negligent driver and their insurance company to assist with medical bills and pain and suffering. We are here to make sure they do.
What are Common Causes of Car Accidents?
The common reasons for car accidents include:
- Failure to Signal
- Reckless Driving (rapid lane changes)
- Damaged Road Surfaces
- Broken Traffic Lights
- Driving Under the Influence of Drugs or Alcohol
- Driving Dangerously With Severe Weather Conditions
- Failure to Obey Traffic Lights & Signs
- Distracted Drivers
- Tired Drivers
Common Injuries from Car Accidents
Almost any type of injury may result from a motor vehicle collision. This is especially true for accidents that happen on the freeway at high speeds, or when a heavy truck or an exposed motorcyclist is involved.
Some of the most common injuries, however, involve the following:
Elements of a Successful Car Accident Case
Through the many auto accident cases, we have handled over the past 30+ years, we have determined the several main elements that need to be addressed to successfully pursue a car accident lawsuit. These facts both demonstrate how a driver was acting recklessly and determine how much the injured is rightfully owed in order to fully recover from the incident.
A car accident victim may bring a negligence claim to seek compensation for their injuries. This involves four elements:
- Duty: Duty means showing that the defendant owed you an obligation to take a certain level of care. It is widely accepted that drivers must operate their vehicles with at least as much caution as a reasonable person would use in a similar situation.
- Breach: Examples of breaching this standard include texting or other forms of distracted driving, speeding, drunk driving, or failing to yield the right of way.
- Causation: The plaintiff also must prove that the accident was a reasonably foreseeable result of the defendant’s careless actions. It must not have been something that resulted from the carelessness of another party or something that would have been likely to happen even if the defendant had complied with all applicable traffic laws and otherwise exercised the appropriate care.
- Damages: Damages available in personal injury claims arising from car accidents may span a broad range of items. Some typical examples include lost income, the costs of past and future medical treatment, pain and suffering, and lost enjoyment of life.
An experienced Coral Springs auto accident lawyer can do the necessary legwork to demonstrate these key factors after a car or truck wreck. Your primary focus should be on recovering, resting easy once the case is in capable hands.
Call (954) 716-8976 for a Free Consultation
Going through a lawsuit alone after an injury is difficult. Let our capable team of legal professionals at the Law Offices of Adam Baron, P.A. help you with the complicated technical work. You will be informed of our progress every step of that way so that you are never left out of the loop.
We offer consultations by phone or in person, call (954) 716-8976 to discuss your case with a Coral Springs auto accident attorney today.